Saturday, February 21, 2009

Page 12

well so that was not cool at all but anyways ..these things are going to happen.....
It had been more than a month now in college..... so all the fun had to stop. Because there was something that is really hated by many of us,loved only by the toppers and first benchers(probably) and yeah to a lot extent girls in my college. "EXAMINATION"!!!
Like a normal... perfectly normal guy.. I hated exams.. but yeah I must appreciate the fact that I am never nervous because of it.As the mid terms approach closer the population in library increased..... intelligent people getting back to work.I had thought earlier that I won't ever go to library..but my decision changed. I just went to check out the library one day....and came to know that all the beautiful girls actually study in the library.. so there I was with books,notebooks and a pen... into the library..not to study but yeah to check out the girls and hope that someday sometime.. a girl will come and sit beside me. I began visiting the library quite often.But as expected none of the girls really bothered to sit anywhere near me..and that's sensible as well, why should girls come to library to sit beside me. But all this did a bit good to me ..yeah I did study some of the pages of the course books....
I did the same thing daily for 5-6 days...and on the 6th day
14th september,2008
I found the same girl in the library "the professor incident girl"....I thought it was the best moment to go and talk to her..and also thought that I will not think more about should I or shouldn't I?? so I just reached her table..saw her reading Physics. It struck me right then.."what if she asks me something related to physics if I sit on the same table"..( I completely hate physics and moreover I didn't study for the past month so I am damn dull in it). She was peeping into the book and I slowly walked away so that she doesn't notice. I sat on the table right behind her and faced her back....I opened my book and started studying (which as expected).. I was not able to do.
After 10-15 minutes.....
I said to myself "enough is enough...how can I be so dumb??? Its no big deal in going to a girl and talking to her....".. I stood immediately.....
but sat down again as immediately as I stood...
I thought why not ask something related to physics.....it will be a good reason.... yoyoyoyo
now this time I stood up confidently....went to her table....
"Hi.."... said I..
"Oh hi.." said she
I-"hey what are u studying??"
She-"this is the physics book,don't u know???"
How rude was that..she could have simply said physics...
I-"Oh yeah,of course I know..infact that's why I came here..I actually have a doubt..can you help me out with this???"
She-"well I don't know but let me see.."
I-"Yeah..here it goes... why is the torque in this example zero???"
She-"great doubt......!!!!....its not written anywhere that it is zero"
III-3 was this......
But somehow my presence of mind showed up.....
I-" oh did I say its zero....ah sorry I meant to ask why is it not zero???"
She-"great doubt again....its easy..u have "r" given.. u know the force on the wheel "F".. and the angle between them is 90.. so by rXF formula we have a torque......."
I stood in silence. (was thinking how can I ask such an easy question I should have checked what I was about to inquire) I was waiting for my presence of mind to show up again with a very good reason......and lo!!! I said-"Crap..I thought the angle between them was zero...hehhehe" I laughed but she didn't....
I-"hey seems like you are good at physics..."
She-"No dude"
I-"so now it seems like you are not so good at physics....hehehe" I laughed again but she didn't... I thought she is a bit under pressure because of exams may be that's why she is not in a mood to laugh.
I-"okay.. so you carry on....see you later..byeee"
She-"k,byee"
I got out of the library....and began thinking.....
I actually went to her so that I can talk for sometime....well I did that but the conversation could have been better.... far more better had I not brought torque as the topic....
........keep checking next post in a few days............

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Waiting ......... The Posts are getting Catchy Day By Day.... Awesome yaar..... waise us ladki ka naam nahi poocha tu-ne??? and yaar if u read my Blog, yaar Comment to kar de bhai!!! :)i am Eagerly waiting for the next posts, FOR SURE!!!!

    ReplyDelete