Saturday, January 31, 2009

page 10

So the next happening thing in the campus were the CSA elections....



CSA is the Council of Student Affairs...... it was announced that there will be elections in each hostel for the post of four representatives....namely... cultural,mess,maintainence and sports.....



I thought this is something I can go for...... Not getting into any club or department doesn't signify that I am a bad politician... ;-) ... now the next thing to think was which post should I really go for..... Cultural was not an option I guess... I'm not into singing,dancing or anything like that......



Mess----- sounds extremely boring..... Flint--- mess representative of AH6 (the name of my hostel)...naah!!!!



Maintainence----haah !!!! impossible....I can't maintain myself... forget about the campus...



So the only thing left is sports..... although I am not a very good player of any sport but I thought its better than the other three at least.....



I filed in my nomination the very next day..... and then began making my agenda and stuffs.... I was helped a lot by my telugu friends.... they were...



1) Hemanth (with an extra 'h' in the end... but he says that's the way to spell it... again the wastage of a letter to increase the size of names:-) )



2)Santosh ( with a perfect body which can be kept in bio labs for the demonstration of skeletons.... or may be the 8 pack abs...err .... rather 8 pack ribs)



3)Vikram ( a big football freak.....Chelsea fan... and a football himself....with a weight of 187 lbs--85kg)



4)Vijay (well don't really have much to make fun of him... cuz he is neither 187 lbs nor has 8 pack ribs nor has a single extra letter in his name.... so vijay you just landed safe in this blog)



there were a few more who helped me out but I can't name all of them but I'm sure they will be introduced in this blog someday or the other.........



So I made a pretty decent agenda and campaigned well enough and as a result of which I won the elections... Yessss I became the sports representative of my hostel.......



Now the question was--> will it help me in any way to get "a girlfriend in campus"?????

next post feb 08.. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. well pre post......
    dedicated to one of the followers of this blog...
    cetan.tg.... my college mate... will enter my blog soon....
    next post feb 08

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah thats an IMPORTANT question!!! I struggled, my whole of 11th and 12th to catch the attention of one... tried, Music, Sports, Painting, even studies for a While, but WOW!!! i guess God went to have a Coffee break when I was playing and didnt see my Struggle!!!... waise the Dept of Jobless is an Awesome Concept!!!... :)

    ReplyDelete