Thursday, January 22, 2009

Page 1

July 28th
I got down from the train.... a completely new city for me....I had never been to Goa before...so I was more of excited than scared of being in a new city...It is a great tourist spot of course every one knows that......It was raining ..although not heavily.....but i liked it...I knew there would be many hotels near the railway station.... I stopped near a coffee stall..and asked the guy there ..."where can I get a hotel here???"...........
his reply--"every where"
made me think that was a dumb question to ask...... but I can't make a fool out of myself....so inquired again
"which is the nearest hotel and where is it??"
now this time I got a reply...
"take a left as u get outside the station and then go straight and then a right.."
"shukriya".............I replied
I had a cup of coffee ( although i don't like coffee,but the guy helped me so I thought to repay him....cuz thanks is not enough these days)..anyways I took the pathway he suggested ....the streets were not so busy as I had earlier expected...I thought I will witness many foreigners as soon as I go on the streets but nothing like that was observed...............I reached the hotel.....the room was available..so I checked in....got fresh and then..................slept.

1 comment:

  1. hey
    its a bit hard to believe tht ths story has come out of ur mind.
    bt neway its really damn kool. language is simple bt the story is cathy. m spellbound.

    waitin eagerly for ur nxt post.
    hmmmmmmm i thnk jada tareef ho gayi. dnt think tht i'll stop troublin , coz thts impossible.
    m always thr to trouble u sweety.

    keep writin.

    ReplyDelete