Sunday, January 25, 2009

Page 6

Well I got to know a lot more about my college in the first week...what are the stuffs that happen in college....by stuffs I mean the college festivals and the various clubs and departments in the college which are run by the students. I was really interested in a few of the clubs.The club owners and co-ordinators were hiring students. The whole of the campus had posters of all the clubs and departments notifying about the inductions and the process etc etc. I went in the inductions ofDoSM.."Dept of sponsorship and management"----> Not selected
DePP.."Dept of publicity and public realations"----> Not selected
Dance Club----> Not selected
LDC----> Not selected
so after gaining a great amount of experience..... I came to the conclusion..."I can't get into any Club or Department.........so I myself will form one"And there was my first Department on its way..... DoJ--"Dept of Jobless".....no need of posters.no inductions..everyone was invited but the only eligibility criteria is that he/she should be jobless........

No comments:

Post a Comment