Thursday, January 29, 2009

Page 9

well I was just beside her at the registration table was looking at her from the corner of my eye..she was signing on some document.She had a small purse (or whatever) in her left hand and a cell phone in her right hand which she had to keep on the table for sometime so that she can sign....
right then her cellphone vibrated...
I looked at the heartbreaking N-72 screen that said..
love
calling....
She picked it up right then.... "hi dear i'm busy right now in college,will call you tonight"
...And there was end of one of the shortest love stories u can ever come across..and that's actually the reason why I didn't mention it earlier..it was so short that now I consider it as negligible seconds of my life I don't know why did that call come right then...and why the hell did she save the name as "love" .....I mean that is sick...can't u just call your boyfriend by his name....why this nick....that can break hearts within seconds?????
Its kind of an impossible event. Its really weird as to how did I look at her cell phone right then....
The instance reminded me of Uday Chopra in Dhoom and Dhoom-2...the way he dreamt and the way all of them shattered in seconds...I guess someone has said it right....
"Hamari zindagi bhi hindi filmon ki tarah hai........"
but that's the way life goes...so let's just forget that....the incident has zero importance in the story except the fact that it showed how bad was my "bad luck" from the beginning.....its really sick.....I guess that was just a way of god to tell me that
1)I am going to stay single for long..or/and
2)may be that all the idiotic impossible incidents(lets call this as III. cuz I'm sure I'll have to use it in future) can happen with me in future as well....
I tried to console myself that may be "Love" is actually a name....
"may be her brother's name is Love"..I thought...
but I knew very well its all useless so lets just forget it....Lets just remember the earlier page for the introduction of my friend Devavrata.........
Keep checking ...next post on its way.....

4 comments:

  1. Dude, great blog man!
    Saw the blog link on goiit.com

    Its seriously great .... can't wait for the next post!! It really shows Ur flair for writing!!

    is there a writing group in BITS Goa?? If there is U're sure to get in!!

    Can't ait for Feb 5: Praying for a happy ending ;)

    Chk out my blog too: lifeofnavin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great going dude... i've got a buk for u... remind me

    ReplyDelete
  3. may be her brother's name is Love".. lol

    ReplyDelete