Thursday, January 22, 2009

Page 3

I roamed in my college for 2-3 hrs....was really happy...thought I would love to spend my years in this college...and I was looking forward to it........
July 29th,2008
Well it was quite an important day...I was going to take admission in the college today....my parents reached Goa on the same date in the early hours...I reached my campus and then began with all the formalities etc.......... By evening 6....all the procedures were done and I headed for the orientation ceremony in a large auditorium.....and now I began looking here and there..who r the freshers....specially the girls....and how many are beautiful??? I didn't see many that day...which reminded me of a t-shirt quote.... "99% girls are beautiful.......rest are in my college"...
BUT I WAS WRONG..........

1 comment:

  1. I dont know abt ur College, but the Rest are DEFINITELY in My School!!!!.... uff... I hate it!!! waise u can see the 98 - 2% ratio, but i have no luck even with those 2%!!! Shame on me!! ya for Shame on them!!!...

    ReplyDelete